Thursday, February 27, 2014

Extra Credit Opportunity

If you leave a message on the "playbook" post for this week, then you will earn 2 points extra credit on tomorrow's assessment. But "hello" isn't enough this week. You must share if you could only have one item for breakfast for the rest of your life, what would it be?  So for instance, I would say ham and cheese omelette. And you can't say the same thing as anyone else...so nobody else can say ham and cheese omelette, because I already did!

Remember--this has to be left on the playbook post!  That way, I know you've been there and hopefully used the information to help prepare for the assessment.

That is all for now...good luck!

5 comments:

  1. Hello / I would have a pulled pork sandwich. By Martin Davis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love history

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I would eat steak for the rest of my life

      Delete
  3. i would eat feticine alfrado for the rest of my life..love joe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, cake and Chocolate milk!

    ReplyDelete